Tuesday 3 January 2012

Camping at Lake Cullulleraine

Today my family and myself are packing and getting ready to go camping up at Lake Cullulleraine for a couple of nights! We are expected to come back on Saturday, which gives us a few days to do such things like swimming, knee-boarding, tube riding, eating (lots) and spending time with my family! In the last couple of years, we have camped down the lake and the weather hasn't been the best. It has either rained, been windy and we have even had a dust storm come through, so we are hoping for the best weather possible this year. The temperature right now 25 degrees, and expected to reach 31 degrees. In the next couple of days it is supposed to be extremely hot, so on goes the sunscreen and sunglasses. I also get to sleep in my swag I got from Christmas for the first time, so I'm excited to try it out! Expect an updated post on the upcoming Sunday to look at a few snap shots of my camping at Lake Cullulleraine and a few stories to share!

Goodbye until then,


No comments:

Post a Comment