Sunday 1 January 2012

Celebrating The New Year!

Ok, because I didn't do anything to celebrate the first minute of 2012 at 12.01am, my family decided to celebrate the New Year the next day by going skiing down at Lake Cullulleraine for the day! It was close to a scorching 45 degrees down the lake so I was in and out of the water all day cooling off, whether that including going for a swim, knee-boarding, or a tube ride! I went for a knee-board with my sister Chelsea around the lake once. I also went for an adventurous tube ride with my sister Erika's boyfriend, Nathan. I managed to fall off 3 times in about 10 minutes because it was a fairly rough ride with the boat driver aiming to get us off. Persistently, I kept at it and got on again! It was a fun day, not to mention the sunburn and sore muscles the next day, but it was a really good day! I couldn't have asked for a more fun day to kick-off 2012!

Much love,


No comments:

Post a Comment